There are lots of ways to get involved! Here are ways that you can immediately take action:
1) Register on this site. You will be able to see addtional content, participate in discussion forums, and become active on a committee or event team.
2) Attend Meetings and Events. We have four 9-12 Group Meeting locations, listed below. You can see event and meeting schedules by clicking on the red numbers on our Upcoming Events calendar. Click on the date you are interested in to see details and to RSVP.
- N. Austin / Cedar Park
- S.W. Austin
- Dripping Springs
3) Join a committee.. Here is a list of our committees. It’s going to take all of us to make a difference! If you’d like to sign up, or get more information about one or more of our committees, please email us at TakeAction@centex912project.org.
- Event Planning and Donor Development
- Website and Online Communication
- Precinct Strategy
4) Communicate with us. You can find us on twitter and facebook. We have a discussion board available to members who have registered with a user name and password. Also, all registered members will receive periodic updates about meetings and current events.
We look forward to meeting you!